Tuesday, July 04, 2006

oh, just random again

Guess what!? yep. thats right. I got a new job!
I now work, in an office, at a desk, being a receptionist for Norplex Buisnesses. Now, I know, you are thinking to yourself, that you can't picture me at a desk for the summer, or imagine HOW I could have left Schnitzelz, but a guaranteed 40 hours a week, and $10 an hour, is ALOT better t han I had at The store. I either start on monday or the week after. not real sure yet.

So, today, I have been graduated for a week. let me tell you. I am alot more mature. and sophisticated. and responsible. HA! no, honestly, I have been looking at the time I've spent in the last four years, and boy did I waste alot of time. there was so much more that I could have done. so many more people I could have gotten to know. I duno. there is so much that could have been done. but wasn't.

Anyways, my mind has been completely sidetracked by the idea of having an '80's Dance party this summer. don't you think that would be great?! everyone would dress up, so then there would be a prize for the best costume, and we'd dance to '80's music, and watch a good 80's movie. and... yeah, I dunno what else, but it would be FUN!

Laurel

4 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

80's DANCE PARTY!!!! WHAT! IAM SOOOO THERE! Bahahahhaha you come up with the best idea's ever laurel!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger steph said...

haha i concur, what the heck why dont i have incredible ideas like that, your weird and cool

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

teehee, i already have a dress picked out! bah ha

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

haha, you're such a.. stylish dork! hah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home