Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Graduation!

ok, so this will be a mostly photo post, cuz pictures are WAY better than me telling you, so.... enjoy!

Erinn and I with our Diploma's! whoo hoo! we are graduated!

Erin, Jill and I, the three of us finally made it! Even though the last year we were 'apart' we did it together!

ODS! CAMPSITE! Jocelyn, Anna and I! Yay for bowman having Grad the same day as Graham!

Me and Mark Dancing! I had to wait like two hours for someone other than Ashley to Dance with me, and even she took some convincing!

Ashley and me! Best friends forever! haha, oh so cheesy!

Kelsey and I sitting on the ground... I think I win the floof competition!

The Family! Mom, Dad, Jeremy, Nathan and me!

Me and Mark! he had to search to find my legs in all of that dress!

So Grad was REALLY good. really worth the wait. The highlight of the night was having a little boy in 7-11 tell me that I looked like a real life princess and that I was beautiful. so cute.It was fun dancing with everyone, and just chatting. Ask me more later! I'm tired of blogging!

ciao!

Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home