Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sell Out

ok, so there is one thing that I absolutely hate about people- they will so easily buy into fads, and sell themselves out. I hate that. I hate people that become fake to fit in. more than anything. I just hate that. ugh. grrr. just makes me mad, when I see someone selling themselves short. Going for the 'emo' thing right now. going for that look. FRICK. figure out who YOU are, don't be who everyone around you tells you to be. I mean, I'm not perfect myself, but do you see me with short, black, spikey hair? multiple facial percings? dressing in all black? thick rimmed plastic glasses? dark eyeliner? NO! I am my own person. I say what I think, and am who I am. no questions about it.
and the whole fricken high school relationships. GET OVER IT. it won't work out, I promise. ok... so there is like one in a bajillion that work. good for them. but your chances aren't good. And PLEASE don't tell her that you love her. DON'T start throwing that word around. not this early. don't play the game. stop holding her hand. stop playing with her heart.
I dunno. no, wait. I do... I know that there is someone in my life that I am VERY dissapointed in. I didn't think he would sell out this much. Go this far. its like he is going against EVERYTHING that I stand for. and I guess thats the thing, its what I stand for, not what he does. and I can't force what I believe on him. I just wish he could see the bigger picture. realize what consequences will follow what he is doing right now. we all know the quote 'If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.' well... he's falling for everything, so that must mean he doesnt' stand for anything. I just wish he would realize that the world feeds him lies and he is eating them up. Its just not him.
whatever.
sweet dreams.
don't sell out,
Laurel

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger brooke said...

Laurel,
So his may be creepy since i discovered your blog on Steph Anderson's page, but we know eachother sorta and I thought it'd be okay to comment since this blog topic seemed to be on my mind alot lately.

And, if I am thinking somewhat right, I may know who you are talking about. But I never meant harm in it, I just think (if we're not talking about the same person then whatever) that inside he wants so much to fight everything that he and his family is, he wants to be different, because there is things in his life that have gone horribly wrong. And that the way he portrays this is through his look.. style; etc. So Im waiting and praying for the day that he truely finds himself... whether that be that style, or another. You know?
Hahaa if you know what I mean then you should message me on myspace.
This is Brooke. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home