Wednesday, June 21, 2006

No Title

Bleh. I'm so tired. And grumpy. this seems to be a trend lately. I'm not sure why.
Although School is like.. done, everything else in life seems to be intensifying. Grad is comming up. I guess thats a bit stressful when Jeremy and Mark & company are comming. (speaking of which, I really need to clean my room). And things with England are starting to be really real. I sent in my application for my visa today, so thats good. and sometime real soon I need to apply for my student line of credit. and work, I have near full time now, so thats pretty inense, I'll be working like 4 full days a week now, thats like 36 hours or more. And everyone at work is so tired and so... snappy with each other. I guess that means that we are comfortable, but its not as... I dunno. And they hired this new girl, her name is Nikki, and she is friends with Nikki. confusing? yeah. but what makes it worse is that both nikki's are 15, and the one thats been working here for a while doesn't do squat, unless you tell her to do it. she has no initative. she can't find stuff to do herself. and when you find soemthing to do, she follows you to make it look like she is working. I dunno. its starting to be really annoying. I sure as heck hope that both nikkis dont EVER work the same shift together, or nothing will happen... I mean besides the obvious taking orders/ serving food/ cleaning tables. they won't roll cutlery, stock pop, clean the benches, NOTHING. I think it will be a joke for both of them.
ah. oh well. what did I say before? yeah... I'm grumpy. and I work the next three days... full days. that will mean I will have worked 4 full days this week and one part day... I'll have exactly 40 hours this week. whoo hoo!
anyways, I'm going to bed.
sweet dreams
Laurel

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe hugs dear. it'll be okay: )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home