Monday, June 26, 2006

Check out my Eyeball!

Ok, so this morning, I woke up with my eye flaming red again. WHOO HOO! who gets pink eye the day before grad?! I do! I do! so, I thought you would like to see a picture as proof. and the nastyness. cuz it really is bad. and REALLY noticeable. I think I'll have to break the rules of 'no makeup' tonight at my party


My grad party tonight is gonna be AWESOME! if you were invited, and are not comming, boy are you missing out. I think I'm more excited for tonight than I am for actual grad. I mean these are the people that actually matter in my life. the ones that helped shape who I am today, and are going to continue to impact me in the future. These are the friends that actually will stick with me for a while. BUT on the other side, I get to wear a HUGE dress tommorow. wierd. its tommorow. I dunno. it will all be good. and if the worst thing that happens is that my eyeball is flaming red, then so be it, its better than someone getting drunk and hurting themselves on grad night. I will sacrifice my eyeball for that.
have a GREAT day, and I hope you're looking forward to tonight as much as I am! see you in a few hours!
Laurel

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger steph said...

oh man haha that = the scariest picture EVER...well not ever but aw im sorry that stinks

my friend has both her arms and legs scratched up before grad cause she got full out attacked by a cat. you guys got ripped off.

But im so excited for tonight. huzzah!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Dan King said...

right ... ok ... nice photo ... yuck ... can't wait to see it live and in person tonight ... maybe ... can you wear some dark glasses so as not to scare people with it?

::dan::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home