Monday, June 19, 2006

Sick and tired

Guess who's sick from finals stress and working too much?!?! I am! I am!

honestly, I will be SO stoked when tommorow is over. you don't even know. but untill then.... I still have to study for my math final, cuz I have no idea whats going on.. still. AND I have to put together my notes and essay planning sheet for my english final tomomorow. and then tomorow, I work, again. surprise surprise. Now that I'm starting to be full time, I really will look like a workaholic. Dustin will be right. darn.
K, but yesterday at work, it was father's day right? so it was REALLY slow untill 5:00, like, almost boring. and including Paul (my boss) there was only four people working. so 5 hits, and all of a sudden we are unreal buisy. like we had people waiting to sit. and for most of the time I was working the front by myself, with a line out the door, and 5 tables waiting for their food to be out that was already made. and then, we ran out of napkins. honestly, the most embarassing thing ever, was having to hand someone folded papertowel. but then, get this, this man walks in (he had eaten at the store) and asks me if I need napkins. I was like 'what?!' and he handed me a thing of napkins. WOW. can you say a god thing? yeah. unreal.
uh... thats it for now. except that its 5 days till Jeremy comes. I'm excited. you already know that. but I am still excited.
oh, and a kid puked at work yesterday. he didn't eat anything, but he was sick. Thank God for Paul and Wally. honestly, I looked at Paul and was like 'I don't know what to do' and he took care of it.
anyways, I'm going to do math. have a good day!
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home