Thursday, July 13, 2006

LAPTOP!!

So, get this... guess where I'm typing this from? yeah... thats right, my new LAPTOP!!! cool hey? I thought so too! pretty much I have no idea how to use this thing, and its a big deal I even got onto the internet. the main pourpose of this blog is for me to get used to typing on a laptop keyboard... which is really hard. ok, not REALLY hard, but more difficult than usual, and this has forced me to use good posture in order to hit each key properly! haha, boy am I a geek!
NO! you want to hear about geeks!? let me tell you about the guys that sold me my laptop... well... actually there is like nothing to tell, just that they are really geeky!
Work today was like death. oh boy. like the longest day EVER! it was brutal. I can'twait till I'm done, which, if you are counting is three more days of Schnitzel! whoo hoo! wait... did I even tell you that I have a new job? working at Norplex buisnesses under D3 Hospitality, as a resceptionist! I don't think I told you! wow! yeah! I have 3 days left at schnitzlez! I am stoked out of my mind, let me telll you!
what else can I tell you? its been a few days.... um... honestly my life is uneventful. at least, I don't really feel like getting all worked up about anything right now, I'm too tired.
so, with that, I'll leave to put more music on my computer, and perhaps some more software! whoo hoo!
sweet dreams!
Laurel

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Dan King said...

L ...
you must add skype and give me a buzz - 'danking24-7' ....

nice

::dan::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home