Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hello from today

Hey, remember that band, Wave? from Canada? yeah, me neither, but I'm listening to their song 'california', yeah, now you remember, don't you!? haha!
I got up at 7 am this morning (yeah I know! but the worst thing is thats going to be my alarm time for the rest of the summer, due to my new job), and mom and I went berry picking. And unlike many of the people my age, I absolutely LOVE berry picking. why? I don't even know. but we picked a total of 5 pails of saskatoons, and 7 pails of strawberries 7+5= 12 pails of berries. pretty impressive, hey? PLUS, I started some work on a summer tan! extra bonus!
then I came home and had an hour and a half nap. boy do I love naps!
Yesterday I got three shots, Polio, Typhoid and Yellow fever. so I won't feel the effects of the yellowfever for like 5-10 days, and polio just has stiffness of hte fat that its put into, but Typhoid! just let me say that I am among the 3% of the people that get that shot that react badly to it. and I'm talking more than just stiffness, redness, and hardening of the muscle. oh boy.
And today, in like 10 minutes I am going laptop shopping with my cousin, cuz he's practically a genious, and I would like to have a laptop when I go to england.
and that is my day today. I am now listening to SOS by rhianna. stop laughing please. thanks.
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home