Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Just GREAT!

I am stoked out of my mind. let me tell you. stoked. out of my mind. me. oh boy.
ok, so tonight I am going to visit ashley at camp. the thing is, she has NO CLUE that I am comming, or was even thinking of it. WOW. and THEN to make things even BETTER, I made THE BEST care package EVER. Let me tell you what is in it. My game of Teen Choices, which she requested, Some blue flip flops, a Pink Jump rope. a Thing of blowing bubbles, a cup of kleenex (I kid you not, a CUP), Mousetraps, a box of earl grey tea (her favorite), chocolate hugs and kisses, worthers toffie (an inside joke), bubble gum, Apples, Nectarines, apricots, and one single banana. WOW. is that good or WHAT?! I'm so excited.
MAN O MAN! I forgot to even tell you, I have like a new best friend. YEAH! ok, she emailed me a week ago or so, and she is from the states, and she's going to England too, and well... we are like the EXACT same person. UNREAL. I love it.
Dude, life is so good to me right now. SO GOOD. I dont' even know how to tell you. I'm just stoked about life. ok, so the only thing that could be better, is if I did more than just read after work every night, but honestly, I am enjoying sitting outside on a couch in my garage reading every night. life is just good.
And it is SO nice out side. I love it.
and now... I have run out of things to say. except, that if you EVER want to go for lunch with me, I have an hour lunch break, and would ABSOLUTELY love it if you would pick me up at work and go for a picnic or something, I can even make the picnic. no biggie. hah. we could even go to schnitzelz, now that I don't work there anymore!
anyways, have a blissful evening, and I'll talk to you soon!
Laurel

1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Dan King said...

laurel ...

so glad that God is already putting friendships together for your england adventure ...

have fun at the camp - say hey to ash for me ...

::dan::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home