Saturday, July 15, 2006

bruised rib?

so.... why am I still up!?
oh, right, to tell you about the stabbing pain in my rib. thats right, my rib. yes.... how could I let a drunk guy pick me up? yeah, I dunno, but after I handed him my empty iced tea bottle and watched him set it down, I was like... 'oh crap!' cuz I realized that Matt was going to do something stupid... and he picked me up, and spun me around, and plopped me on the ground. I won't be surprised if I wake up tommorow injured... like a bruised rib, or whiplash or SOMETHING. all I know is that it hurts. and I have a headache.
anywyas... I went to my first ever drinking party tonight. and yeah... Iam glad I dont' drink. but I finally made it out to an ODS party. they were pretty stoked about it. I dunno... it wans't that great, I want to see everyone again... when they aren't drunk, or on their way to drunk, and maybe everyone, including John and Marley, who they didn;t even invite this time... well, except for Russel... but I'm the only one that knows his phone numberm and he lives in alberta anyways.
ok, this typing is getting too hard for me, and my eyes are buring. its time for bed. plus my ribs are getting worse. I'll update tommorow
sweet dreams!
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home