Monday, July 31, 2006

Feeling This

Fate fell short this time
your smile fades in the summer
place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna
- Blink-182 Feeling This

I don't really know what to say. today was boring. I watched this show tonight, called One Ocean View. Its this reality show where they stick these people in a house. I don't really get the point. some people know each other, some others don't. They go out every night, and just basically live together with a camera man. anyways, there is this one... I dunno, this guy and this girl, and they call themselves ex-boy/girlfriends. I dunno. she is still in love with him, but she is the one that dates other people, I dunno, its confusing. so, I really don't know what the point of that was.
I watched the movie Hook the other night, and cried like 3 times. its not like I have never watched it, in fact I grew up watching it, but I dunno.

I feel so pathetic, when we talk abotu what we did on the weekend, or the previous night at work, I'm the one that has the least amount of a life, and I am by far the youngest person. I'm starting to feel a bit lonely this week. It sucks to be the only one not at camp, or camping, or on holiday, or anything. it sucks to be the only one that has to work for the summer. everyone else is either at camp, or what summer jobs they have, they don't need for the money, they just like to have the money. I dunno. summer is starting to be a bummer. I dont' even go outside. I am a pasty shade of Office white. its brutal beyond belief.

The worst thing righ now, is that I don't know the next time I'll see Jeremy, I don't think I'll see him till march when we go to africa. thats a long time. and I talked to him like almost two weeks ago for the first time since grad.
Boy, can you tell I am lonely? I'm listening to the same Blink-182 song on repeat,eating popcorn, and whining about my sad sorry life.
just one more thing... do you have any idea how pathetic it is to tell everyone at work that the highlight of your weekend was reading the original version of the PLAY Peter Pan? hah. I do. but don't get me wrong I LOVE that play, more than anyone could know, inless you read it yourself. its just a little bit embarassing.

anyways, sweet dreams!
Laurel

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger steph said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean. im working my butt off everyday actually saving up for something and even my family left me behind and went camping....whats with that??
I want one weekend off so i can have a holiday. just once this summer. thats all i ask

So i feel ya laurel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home