Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Does it mean anything? probably not

Last night I had this dream, and I'm not the type to tell everyone about alot of my dreams, but this one is haunting me.
This guy, Justin, liked me in like grade 9, and well... after that didn't work out, I guess he got into some pretty bad stuff, right (PS- this stuff is not the dream, this is for real life), like drug dealing and stuff like that, and as far as I know he is in jail right now, cuz he got caught with a crap load of cocaine.
Anyways, I had this dream, and Justin's really wanted me to go and see him, but his family was really against it, but they were like, 'if it helps him heal, you need to see him' so I went over to his house (which was a trailer) and all of his family, aunts and uncles were there. so a cousin takes me to the front door, where I am examined by his mom. I guess I was alright, cuz she sent me into Justin's room. I sat down on the foot of his bead, and he burried his face in my stomach and just bawled. and I just sat there holding his head as he cried.

thats it. does it mean anything? probably not. but its funny when you dream about someone you haven't even thought about in like a year.

Laurel

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Dan King said...

You should go visit him in jail ...
can't hurt ...

::dan::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home