Thursday, May 11, 2006

oh boy

yes, so here I am, awake, but not in english class watching the hamlet video. good. I'm not even sick. mostly tired. see... I was up untill 1:30 last night making crafts (aka a gift) with mark for his girlfriend. oh no. I'm never doing THAT again. I don't even stay up that late doing homework for school. So, we made Steph (the gf) a story book called 'The Resque of Princess Stephanie' and yes, rescue is spelled wrong. its not my fault. but here is the story:

Once upon a time in a world of mystiqal qreatures and magiqal adventures there was a princess named Stephanie. Stephanie had hte most beautiful voice in all of hte kingdoms.
Princess Stephanie was in love iwht a young paige named Mark. The two spent much time together star gazing.
One day, during her morning walk though the village, Stephanie was kiddnapped by a mystiqal whale.
After her abduqtion word was sent out to Mark who embarked upon a journey to resque her.
A fortnight passed untill one night during his sleep, mark heard Stephanies mealodies resoudning through the forest.
Mark spent the next week fighting various qreatures untill at last Stephanie was free.
The two stood atop a hill and held hands as the sun set on the kingdom's horizon.

yes. now imagine two artistically challanged people animating htat. yes. and doing it at 1:30 in the morning. I am afraid of what it looks like. ah... but it was fun to spend time with mark. so it was good. I hope he's not too tired driving home today.
yes, so this morning I couldn't sleep because all I could think was "I'm in trouble. I'm in big big trouble" because I thought that one of the guys that was over last night didn't put away the tools he borrowd from the garage. so. I got up to tell my mom. I almost even cried. like a little kid that's done something wrong. but then I went to go and check... and yup.. there they were, right where he had found them. pretty much I need to go back to bed by now.
and THAT is my story.
have a great day!
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home