Thursday, May 04, 2006

bedtime thoughts

so I didn't do my WR project. but I think mom's onto me. honestly... I don't care anymore. everytime I think about that class I get mad. maybe its cuz I am so tired.

on another note, I really like Angels and Airwaves. Honestly I totally thought I would hate it. and I am surprised that I like it so much. Add in the overplayed factor on much, and its like... very unexpected that I like it. I have alot of unrecognised respect for Tom Delonge. his passion for music is undeniable.
that was a tangent if I ever saw one. but seriously, if you haven't, lend your ear to a few seconds of Angels and Airwaves. its worth your time!

in other news.... I am working ALL weekend. if you have a spare moment to head over to Schnitzelz (on the corner of Faithful and Circle dr. near value village and RK's fried chicken and eatery) in the afternoon, I would muchly apreciate the company. not like I'm the only one working or anything, but I would LOVE the opportunity to sit and chat with you over a Schnitzel burger and fries! or a cheesecake, cuz we have that too! I work 4-7:30 tommorow, 11:30-7:30 on saturday and 11:30-4 on sunday. mid afternoon is when we are dead and I have nothing to do. honestly, your company would make my week. even if all you get is a pop. or if I have to buy you something. I'd be up for that too.

anyways, I need to go to bed, cuz I'm not feelling so good.
sweet dreams!
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home