Monday, May 01, 2006

Math Test

ok, so here is todays story.
Its 12:45, and I am at work, right? and pam's like 'so, Laurel, what time do you get off today?' I look at my watch, and realize that I'm supposed to be gone already. I go to clock out, but Maegen and Dean are trying to figure out something on the computer, but its not working, so untill they figure that out, I can't clock out. blah blah blah, ten minutes later I clock out. so.. mom drives me to school while I eat lunch, as is usual, and as I walk up to the school, first bell rings, and whatever, I can be two minutes late, its not a big deal. so I go to the bathroom to change, I don't dawdle or anything, but I don't rush either. go to my locker, drop off my uniform, and start up the stairs, as I get to the top, which is also the math hallway, where my class is, second bell rings. whatever. I'll just be like 10 seconds late, right? no biggie. yeah. so I'm rushing to get to class to not inturrupt Milner's opening sentance... barge through the door, close the door quickly, turn around, and realize, that YES today is Unit test day. great. not prepaired AT ALL. nothing. I don't even have the right calculator or anything. pretty much doomed. so, I had to absolutely promise Mr. Milner that I WOULD NOT do ANY graphing on my calculator, and he could even go into my memory after I wrote the test to see what I had done, in order to have a calculator at all during the test. sit down... and realize I have absolutely NO IDEA what the heck is going on in this test. not a clue. it all looks like jumble to me. were you to ask me what a #7 at work was, I could tell you in a split second, but the answer to question #5, whoa, I wouldn't even know where to start. I flipped through the whole test, till I recognised something that I maybe knew how to do, and started there. lucky for me, I actually did the assignements for this section, so before I knew it only a half hour had passed and I was done my test. pretty much I'm pretty sure I aced that test. which will be good, cuz I only have a 66% in that class. need to boost that ALOT.
anyways. thats my story for today. the drama, if you will. now, I am procrastonating a presentation I have to do on wednesday... and with my luck, I'll be making it up as I go on wednesday. its a good thing that I am good at presentations, and like to do them. otherwise I'd be DEAD. DEAD let me tell you. Dead as DEATH.
ok. I'm going to leave now before this turns goofy, and its headed that way, way way too fast.
sweet dreams,
may math tests be easier than you expect!
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home