Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Life and love and happiness?

Its funny to think that right now, as my life seems to be getting better, and being really genuinely good, somewhere, somebody else's life sucks as of right now. this moment. I dunno. its just a thought.
more and more I realize that in my life I have nothing to complain about.
I complain about my dry hands from work, but some kids my age will never have the comfort of the job that I have. countless girls my age are prostituting themselves in order to live the next day, and my job at Schnitzelz is simply giving me a bit of extra spending money.
Life is funny when you put it into perspective. because in an instant that perspective can be lost for good.
and I am so blessed. beyond my imagination. I am starting to understand why, to everyone outside of my world, people think I live a perfect life. by no means is my life perfect.
ok, what I'm really trying to say here is... yeah, I don't even know. all I know is that I have a friend whose life is kinda a downer right now, and it just gets piled on and on and on and they have this load that gets bigger and bigger and bigger. and I don't know how to help them. and I don't know if I can even relate to them at all right now. I just really wish that they would let me walk beside them in this and take some of the load.
I dunno. life. it'll get ya.
sweet dreams
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home