Thursday, May 04, 2006

the worst class EVER

So, I am seriously contemplating boycotting World Religions class tommorow. for three reasons
1) then Idon't have to do the assignment thats due tommorow
2) the people in the class (except for 3 people) are REALLY annoyiong. and I want them all to just stop talking.
3) I hate the teacher. Like really. he needs to stop talking too. he wants me to miss two days of school/work in a week. I can't do that. he's a dink. I don't like him. AND he wastes my time with assignments that a grade 3 kid could do, in fact, I did them in grade 3. so frustrating.

so... pretty much tommorow I am skipping class. almost forsurely now. yup. I'm gonna skip my first class EVER. hm. I like this plan. the big rebel R-E-B-E-L thats ME! if only I had a skateboard, then I would be able to skip class to go skating. hm.....

yeah.. but for real.... I cried in class today cuz I was so frustrated. not even kidding. only two people noticed, but yeah... pretty much I hate that class more than anything right now. even more than english, and thats a big deal. ugh. if only you could sit in on class for a day. you would realize why I hate it so much. it has the potential to be a really GOOD class, but instead its the worst class I've had my entire high shcool career.

anyways.... I'm gonna leave on that note.
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home