Saturday, April 29, 2006

nothingness, probably don't even bother to read this.

so. this is what I have to tell you tonight.
I am tired of sitting alone doing nothing on satuday nights. I mean sure, I can do homework, and I get ALOT of quality time with my mom.... but if you are bored too PHONE ME, because frick, you know that I am ALWAYS at home... and wanting to do something...

anyways... thats enough of that because in reality I am dead tired, and have no idea why I am still awake. I worked a 9 hour shift today, which also happened to be open to close, but I am so dead. It wasn't even buisy or anything... in fact it was REALLY boring. we even started to play cards. hah. isnt' that terrible? mmmmmmm yeah, but I love it.

dude, I am so stoked to go to sleep, I don't even know why I am still trying to find something to do. I might as well just go to bed. we'd all be better off for it.
yep. thats it. I'm done for it. at 9:45 at night. I'm gonna fall asleep. how pathetic is that?

sweet dreams!
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home