Thursday, April 27, 2006

Work

yeah? so guess what?! I have yet to tell you about the CRAZY italian woman at work. Christina. whoa. she is INSAINE! and intense. hahaha. she says the funniest things. her nickname for me is 'trouble' she looks at me and goes 'you. you are trouble' and yep... thats what she calls me 'TROUBLE! GET ME MORE FRENCH FRIES! MORE FRENCH FRIES NOW!' haha, and yesterday she was like 'today, we move like tigers. not like bunny rabits' haha. and she hopped around the kitchen like a rabit. haha. its better telling you this in person cuz then you can do the crazy accent and everything. haha. she makes work fun tho! but she leaves tommorow, cuz she was just here to train us.
So... work is good. I'm getting ALOT of hours. 2 hours everyday at lunch, and saturday and sunday, all day from 11-8. its intense, let me tell you. and my boss(es) are really cool too. so thats awesome. and all of hte girls that I work with + Pam (the children's ministries leader from church) are really fun and sweet too.... so I think work is going to be good!
and... I ducked out of Girls Journey of Faith this weekend to work. so thats cool. I wasn't really into it anyways... now all I have to do is set up on friday after math class. SWEET! thats super cool. so I think I have my life UNDER CONTROL! with is stokin! ....except waking up every morning is getting quite painful. I think I need to start going to bed at 9:30. ugh. and I've forgotten about homework... who knows when thats gonna get done. thats what I should be doing right now. yeah... but I'm not. I'm going to have a shower, cuz I didn't shower after work yesterday so I still smell like schnitzel. gross.
talk to you soon!
have a good day!
Laurel

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger steph said...

i came in yesterday and dropped off my resume and paul sat me down "since he had time" and talked to me. hes really nice and they asked for my scheduel so I hope thats a good sign.
it was nicer in there than i expected
glad your enjoying your job man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home