Saturday, May 13, 2006

Boys.

I woke up from this dream this morning, that last night there was a boy that hugged me, touched my bum, put his hand over my eyes, and all around flirted with me all night. First I realized that Ashley was gonna be late for staff training, then I realized that wait, that wasn't a dream.
Now please, do not get me wrong here, This is a super sweet guy I'm talking about here. Like, dating material even, but situations in my life just don't work in his favor right now. and as sad, pathetic, and high school it is, he is only in grade 10 (making him younger than I am) so that doesnt' say alot for what I'd be looking for in a relationship compaired to what he would be. oh no. I don't want to go through this ordeal again. remember last time? yeah, not so happy of an ending.
Speaking of which, our speaker last night at the all nighter (Ididn't actually stay all night) managed to bring up Russel, and the night we parted ways, and I'm not talking he talked about something related that brought him up in my mind, oh no, he told a story specifically about russel. I kid you not. so that was a bit wierd, slightly awkward, ya know.
And, another friend of mine (who also consequentally happens to be of the male variety) left me a bit concerned last night. and by a bit, I mean alot. things just arent' going so good with him, and well... I'm scared.

but oh man, I am so tired. you have no idea. I have to work all day too (which, if you happen to be in the area, please stop by for a visit, I woud oh so much appreciate that). And I may have lost my voice from last night a little bit, so you can't loose with that.

But this thing with guy #1, I don't know what to do. Iguess I could just leave it. but I was kinda mean last night, I brushed him off so bad, and threw a couple of glares (I never mean to glare at people, I just do, I promise), and I feel really bad. but I also don't want him to spend alot of time getting his hopes up. I dont' even know if he's still dating this one girl. oh no. I way over anylize things here.
And once agian I find myself wishing I was free from the constraints of high school. ugh
anyways, I should go and do somehting else by now.
talk to you soon!
Laurel

1 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow laurel...we gotta talk, you should fill me in on this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home