Saturday, April 22, 2006

Today Sucks

Today sucks. alot. I woke up late, and grumpy. thats prolly because I went to bed grumpy last night. So then I go and have a shower, but when I get upstairs I get in trouble for having a shower cuz Nathan needs to have a shower cuz he stinks, and so does dad becasue he needs to go to work. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?! Then, I'm sitting here trying to get homework done, and my little brother is getting screamed at becasue he's being his usual dinkish spoiled brat, attitude self and crying about it. then I get yelled at, for nothing. like, not even kidding, I got ranted at because I was just sitting here. now... I can't figure out what to eat, so I'll prolly get in trouble for that too. I can't leave the house tho, because then I'd get in trouble. today sucks.
pretty much anything good could make today better. and I would like that. just anything good? semi-good even. I just want today to not suck.
help?

Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home