Saturday, April 22, 2006

set the record straight

ok boys and girls, lets set the record straight here... I am NOT I repeat NOT bipolar!!!! I promise!
but I AM bored. fricken out of my mind. perhaps to the point of ignoring the fact that today sucked butt. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. is that even how you spell it? I don't even care.
there isn't even any good movies to watch. or anything. ....oh wait... thats cuz today... it sucks.
well... excpt for talking to Jer. that was good. hey... maybe today wasn't so bad afterall. I needed one good thing... and hey.. there is was. maybe I just need to start looking harder for the good in the bad days.
frick! Daaaaaan! how come every time I talk to you I come out with something to learn?! .....thanks.......
Actually, today was pretty good. I forced myself to listen to only worship music today, cuz I figured that listening to angry music wouldnt make the day any better, and worship music is like the happyest music ever... so I figured that could make my day a bit sunnier.... and I suppose it did. man.
I swear. I am not bipolar. or anything! I know I sound like it... BUT I'M NOT! promise!
ok.. I'm gonna stop now before my foot gets deeper in my mouth... or something like that. ok. I'm gone. now.
Laurel

3 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Dan King said...

are you sure ... because you weren't too clear in this post ... are you sure you aren't bi-polar?!?

::dan::

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

I AM NOT BIPOLAR!!!

wait.... did you get that....

I'm not bipolar.

sure you didn't get that?

I'm not bipolar.

wait... Laurel, what was that you were saying?

oh... nothing... just that I'm not bipolar.

Say, Laurel, do you happen to be bipolar?

no! I'm not bipolar.

whose bipolar?

I dunno, but I'm not bipolar.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

I don't have multiple personality disorder either.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home