Thursday, April 20, 2006

The best day of spring break EVER

The day has only just begun, and I cannot wait to figure out what I'm going to do with this beautful day. its one of those days when you want to draw with chalk on the sidewalk and play jump rope... if only I had friends. OH! and I totally want to play hide and go seek! dude! today could be SO good! ...if only I had friends as dorky as me. then today would be PERFECT. ...bust out the lemonade. get some popsicles! oh man! I am stoked. I'm gonna have the best day EVER today.
I officially dub today (april 20, 2006) the first annual international play kiddie games with laurel day.
if you want in on the fun, phone me, if you have my number, OR leave a coment, or emial me, or skip over to my house, or contact me, and I'll let you know where all the action is happening!
dude, I'm stoked for today like nobody's buisness! we can go to the park and everything! oh man!

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger steph said...

man. i totaly would because we all know im dorky as well. but i live in junky dalmeny. im sorry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home