Saturday, April 08, 2006

useles ramblings

So its one of those nights when I have nothing to say, and am dead tired, but for some reason I don't want to go to bed. Maybe cuz its one of those nights when I have a bajillion things bouncing around in my mind. ok, maybe more like 6. but still. thats a rediculous amount. let me tell you about them!
-I am serious about being a skater this summer.... I need a board. but I need money.
-To get money I need a job.
-Job and money help me get to school next year. lets not get started on that.
-My Big fat greek wedding- 'Look who's back AGAIN' 'It was... It was my twin.' 'and I, I am Gus'
-Boys.
-and a few phylisophical thoughts that are WAY beyond my comprehension at this time of day, and who KNOWS why they are floating around up there.

ok, here's todays story. So, I'm running around (literally) during 2nd cuz its valedictorian voting. and I gotta get the spare people together to vote. which is a mess. PLUS I'm looking for someone we seemed to loose along the way who's on the committee. so I'm running around kinda frantic, becasue somehow I end up doing everything. and I'm speed walking down the hallway, and I see the hot ODS guy that I've been chatting with a few times in the hall. yeah. unfortunately I kinda had to brush him off cuz Iwas in such a hurry. I think he hates me now. oh well. its not even that big of a deal. but sadly that was the highlight of my day. pathetic, hey? oh well.....
no... the highlight of my day is right now listening to Waking Ashland. I've been REALLY enjoying them alot lately. they are just too good.

So, I decided that If I don't get the job that I'm applying for right now, I'm gonna spend the summer at camp. now, I know, its not really a good theory, but I really have no sense of where I should be this summer, and I am ok with just falling into something. And it may be a job, and it may be camp. either is fine with me. and both have their pros and cons. so I'll just go with the flow.

ok, this is getting to be too much for me . I need to go to sleep.

sweet dreams,
may all of your thoughts never keep you from sleep,
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home