Monday, April 10, 2006

Run in the Rain

These last few days have sucked, I have to admit that. But somehow they haven't seemed as bad as they could. I have ran for the last 3 days, and I know, its not that long, but it has blessed me so much. to get off of my lazy butt and just run, me and my music. Well... except for last night, but it was good to have a companion.
but its left me wondering, how far should I go with my friendships when I know that I'll be leaving in less than 6 months. I mean, you can never go wrong with pursuing a person in a friendship... but I know how it feels to be abandoned, or at least feel like it... and so how far do I go untill I leave somone else feeling abandoned. its a new thought on my mind.
I think thats all for now.

sweet dreams,
may you have a hand to hold to dissapear with,
Laurel

P.S.- I forgot tomention how much I love running in the rain. I absolutely love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home