Saturday, April 08, 2006

You stole my Songs

If I could scream, I'd scream at you. I tell everyone I b r o k e your heart, but I think you broke mine. you took the first bit of my heart and crushed it. you took my tears and silenced my laughter. you stole all of my songs and all of my words. you stole my songs and my favorite passage. you took what was mine and tore it apart. you wrecked everything. Everything that I was good at. everything that I was proud of. YOU STOLE MY SONGS.



and I want them back.

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can you steal something that was given freely? and how is it possible to steal a passage that has been used millions of times before you were born, and will be used another million times afterwards. are you surprised i got over it? is it so hard to believe that i can move on? and i told you once before, that i broke my own heart from selfishness and self pity, and that you were my thread to a place i can never go again, and that it all broke for me the same night you said it came into realization for you. you want your songs? take them. but take them for the right reason, and don't put frustrations that have already been dealt with on me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home