Friday, April 14, 2006

Spare Pare

You change girls
like you change your underwear
but you've never tried me on for size
I'm just the spare
you leave in the bottom of your drawer
untill you run out of options

Being one of the guys
I know how often you change those whities
but I'm not sure weather its too often
or too far in between
All I really know is that they never really fit
the way that they should

So what color is it today?
whose heart will you rip out?
and how many more times will you pass me by?
because your spare
won't stick around forever







ok ok ok, I know I just compared myself to underwear, and tighty whities at that, but Boys... know that somewhere out there is a girl dying for your attention, and all the other ones that you come across don't like your games, so please remember there is a reason you don't try on underpants in the store.

Laurel

1 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Dan King said...

that poem is wrong in so many ways!!!

::dan::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home