Wednesday, April 12, 2006

what? who? where? I didn't see a skateboard, did you?

one more day. one more day. then a break.
I'm tired of waiting for today and the next day and the next day to be over so that it can be the weekend. I'm tired of waiting for the next hour to be over so that the next one can come so that I can go home. I'm tired of getting home and having nothing to do, and no one to see. what I'm getting at here... is that I'm bored with the way I'm living. I need excitement.
I need a Skateboard.
Sweet dreams,
Laurel





haha, yeah, no. I wouldnt' do a blatant plead for a skateboard.... or would I? haha. who knows. but seriously,.... I really am bored. I need a friend. or something. maybe a hobby. like skateboarding.
k, so I am totally convinced that I'll be good and that I'll like it. haha, my mom just sighs every time I talk about it. but I really think I am serious about this. all I need is a good hat. and a skateboard, of course. but they are so oober expensive. I don't know how I'll manage to get one. (hint hint, wink wink)
Hey Jeremy... lets play a game.... SKATEboard skATEboard SKaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaateBoooooooooored SKATBOARD. (ba hahahahahahah!) (now make THAT face!)

what the point is here... is that I need to go to bed. thats what the real point is.(besides the subliminal message that someone should get me a skateboard) [oops. I just gave THAT one away. too bad.]

anyways... this time I'm really gone.
sweet dreams.
may ALL of your seceret and wildest dreams come true
Laurel

5 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how the heck am i going to buy you a skateboard?!?!?!?!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

pfffft, who knows.....
not like I'm expecting one now or anything..... hahahahahaha!


skaaaaaaaaaaateeeeeeboooooored
SKATEbord skateBOARD skateboard.

 
At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you get a skateboard... hahaha


Im in the same boat as you... but abit different... i just need all the other parts exept for the deck... i have a complete one but it too heavy... buying those parts do cost a bomb for me... only have enough money to buy the trucks( low-end of course)

Im new to skateboarding

Add my in MSN if u have one or friendster

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

dude, you didn't even leave me your addy

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe... sorry, i tot u should have been notified of my email as i put on the "your web page" section...

u sure u want is? becoz i leave farfar away from you... hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home