Saturday, September 17, 2005

....a thought for now

Life can be so much more complecated than it should be. sometimes it can be more stressful. sometimes more painful. sometimes more agrevating. tonight was all of that. But I was aslo able to have a really good convorsation with a friend. We haven't talked like that for a while, and it was good. It was really good, and I wouldn't have traded it for anything in the world tonight. pretty much it made a bad evening good. and I like it when things turn out like that.
But there is still all the madness that is my life. I like it when I forget about those things for a while. sometimes I wonder if I am trying to grow up faster than I should. I wonder if that is possible when you are only 17.
.....subject change.
Have you ever had this one thing, something that you just know is going to happen, you are just waiting for it to happen? yeah, totally have that. and I dont' know how to spend my time waiting. I don't know how long it will take either. hm. thats something thats been on my mind alot lately.
but, considering I'm really sick, its reallytime for me to go to bed. sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home