Friday, September 16, 2005

The drama that is my life.

hm. as I sit here typing, I am dealing with one of the friendships that I ruined. I butchered pretty much all of my friendships while I was in ODS, weather I kept in contact with the people or not (mostly the latter). ok, this has upgraded to two friendships that I've completely skrewed myself over for, and they were my best friends at school. frick. the perfect way to end a terrible week. yeah, camping was as bad as I thought... plus it rained. I'm not gonna go into details, but let me tell you that I was the mom of 5 girls that are the same age as me for 3 days. it sucked. I wont' deny that. PLUS, I think I have tonsilitus, I'm gonna see the doctor tommorow. Last time I had it, I had it like 4 times in a month and a half, and was on the strongest 4 antibiotics that are ont he market.
So as I sit here, dead tired, and trying to figure out what to say to a friend who is.... I dont' even know how to say it.... THIS SUCKS. A WHOLE FREEKING LOT. Why can't everything be ok for a while? Sometimes, I just want to think about nothing. but oh, no! not me! I've got so much on my plate, so much emotional. bah. I want to quit.
If your really excited about life, and want to cheer me up tonight, I'm not doing anything, and I'd really be up to having you over for a chick flick, and eating chocolate ice cream.
Laurel

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Teri said...

umm... i really don't know what to say. do you even remember me from camp? well, if you don't thats okay, but i remember you and would like to hang out sometime. if you would like. (we were in the same cabin at staff training)anyway, yah, i hope you cheer up and i'm praying for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home