Thursday, September 08, 2005

What a day

ok, so I've had the best day EVER! ok, not really, but for at school, its been good! Ok so here is how it goes.... I'm walking down the hallway, and Three (3) people say Hi to me. Thats a big number for me. THEN, I see this guy, and he is wearing a pink shirt. and now, your thinking "yeah, so what laurel, alot of guys wear pink shirts these days." oooooooh, but you didn't see this shirt, with the faded pink (as if it had been worn many times, for many years) and the navy color, and this huge labell on the guys forhead that screamed "I LET MY MOM PICK OUT MY CLOTHS, AND I AM OK WITH THAT!" oh, how it made me smile. Then, I see another streak of pink, on the front of a boy's chest. but no no no, he wasn't wearing a PINK shirt, he was wearing an UNDEROATH shirt. which reminded me, the concert is only 10 days away. how glorious. And my adventure doesn't stop there, oh no! then, I got to see 2 grade 9 girls struggling to open their lockers, and desyphering who had what text books, and which ones they were missing. what a laugh. Today was GREAT.
and do you wanna know the best part? I haven't even been at school for an hour. I am sitting at home, during a 2nd spare, on a squish day. how great is that? I love my life!
Laurel



ok, like 5 hours later, I get the icing on my cake. I helped my ODS teachers unload canoes. what a blessing. to talk to them. THEN, oh! THEN, my integrated teacher askes me to teach my class how to pack for a trip! hoorah! what fun! more ODS stuff! I love it! I absolutely love it! Today was great! well.. except for the homework I have to do, and test I have to study for. but other than that its great!
Laurel

4 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger steph said...

im glad you had a good day! see? school isnt so bad. lol. i hope you have many morelike it

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

russel: so glad you had a great day today. lol, never thought i'd be saying this, but i'm starting to miss ODS.

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha... so... i have a pink shirt... it's a stereotrap shirt... and i wear it... often... but at least i chose it out myself :)

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger zachary said...

Hey kiddo.
well done.
Thursday was not my finest day
but it sounds like it rock for you! and thats awesome.

Underoath will rock.

ttyl.
zachary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home