Wednesday, September 07, 2005

We could have been lovers, but at least your still my day late friend

Time: 7:31
Emotion: Tired, Confused, numb
Song: A day late by Anberlin

So it happened. A week later. I figured it out the day it all started to roll. the day the question was asked. Today, the question was answered. He likes me. 6 hours away, and maybe a lifetime apart, he likes me. What do I do with it? I don't even remember what I said. whatever it was, was honest. But now, I'm wondering the same thing that he was wondering a week ago. If he was here, how different would things be? how far would things really go? would he have told me sooner, if he didn't know he was moving? how would I have reacted. When he moves back, if he does, what will happen then? Iguess I have to learn what he learned--> God is in control, and its not up to me. ok. I can do that. I think. no, I can.
Its wierd. I've never had a guy tell me that he likes me. wait, one guy did once, but he didn't have the guts to tell me himself. but this is real, not a grade 9 thing. I'm really flattered. I know I'm not the girl that all the guys talk about in the locker room, I've never wanted to be. I've never done anything to make guys notice me. Don't get me wrong, I WANT guys to notice me, but I don't go that extra mile that alot of girls do. I am myself, and if you don't like that, well.... we weren't ment to be. This makes me feel special. So thank you for that. (you know who you are.... I'm not saying names, cuz its not my story to tell, so I'm not gonna tell it).
So let me get this straight
Say now you love me all along
What made you hesitate
To tell me in words what you really feel
I can see it in your eyes
You mean all of what you say
I remember so long agoSee,
I felt the same way
-Anberlin


Laurel

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

I WANT DUMB ARTICLE THINGIES THAT POST USELESS COMMENTS TO DIE! DIE USELESS COMMENTS DIE!

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger christine said...

laurel, i love ya :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home