Monday, September 05, 2005

helloooooo nurse!

WELCOME BACK TO THE LIFE AND TIMES OF LAUREL BAILLIE! In tonights feature we will be descovoring the ongoings of a seventeen year old life, during the Labor day Long weekend in Saskachewan. Our adventure starts on a friday evening......
Ok, enough with that crap, cuz I really don't feel like telling you all about my long weekend, my point was that its the long weekend and I'M LOVING IT! (ba da da da da).
ok, I am so not focusing on this, I'm talking to 5 people on msn about totally different convorsations, with different levels of seriousness, and then um... well, thats all I'm doing. but we might be going out for ice cream, so then I have to get changed cuz I totally am wearing lounge cloths, and I'm thinking about wearing my new jeans. PLEASE, let me tell you about these jeans. First of all, they are little girl jeans from Value village. I tried them on in an isle of VV, because I didn't want ot go back to the change rooms, so I 'sliped' them on underneath my skirt, while Ashley covored for me with "awoooga"'s. it was a mess. well, anyways, they fit. so then, (ashley got a pair too) we brought them home, and wrote passages from the bible on them. mine has 1 Corinthians 13 (the LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE chapter) on them, and then I painted hearts on them. they are kind of like the hearts from The used's new album. not really tho. anyways. I love my jeans (be de bop bow de de de dow........)!
anyways... I should go, I have nothing else to say.
Laurel

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger steph said...

haha. that sounds amazing. i wish i was that creative ...but im not. oh well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home