Friday, September 02, 2005

Rufus the Naked mole rat

oooooook, so, here I am, bored out of my mind during my 2nd spare. something that should be used for homework, but in these first few days of NO HOMEWORK, I am left with nothing to do. In truth, I have math homework (don't tell mom), but you see, my recent failure at systems of equations, has left me feeling really stupid. so, to resolve my problem, I'm not gonna look at it till monday evening, that way I'll forget all of my problems. speaking of problems..... I HATE REGULAR SCHOOL! I wanna be back in ODS. but because I can't.... I created a... sanctuary, if you will, in my locker. complete with pictures, bug stickers, ODS magnets, my rope, and my compass. I would have included my knife, but that might look sketchy as to my phycological wellfare, so I left that at home. I was thinking about putting a carpet of leaves or something on the ground... but Idecided that was too messy, but I'm gonna see if I can get my hands on some of that fake grass carpet stuff. I think that'd be sweet. then, I'm gonna see what I can put on the walls on the inside of my locker, I don't have any ideas yet, but if you do, please share them.
anyways, I have better things to be doing right now than rambling, like playing computer games, or making a resume. so I"m gonna jet. chow.
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home