Saturday, September 24, 2005

Someones that I used to think I knew

"So I'm burning the thoughts of the things that I once said
Because you tore down the walls that the world that has put inside my head
And I just get of sick of things that we think, we think we know"
-The Rocket Summer "Never Knew"

I don't know why, but today I've been really thinking about boys. Boys in my life, boys that used to be in my life, and boys in General. Its a funny thing to think about.
I bought a pair of boys shoes today. I always pick boys clothing over girls, well, usually. the reason? I want to be respectful of my brothers, I don't want ot be the reason they stumble. But my question is, can I cause a man to sumble, not because of anything physical, but rather emotional, the way a boy would make a girl stumble? Bounce my thoughts, is what I'm told to do, so what do I do? Blog my thoughts. about boys. three boys are in my mind right now.
'Remember Justin? I wonder what happened to him?' oh. I know. He's not doing so good. publicly, like this, I can't tell you details, all I can tell you is he is in pretty rough shape, last I heard of, and that was 6 months ago. conincedace that this all started when I stopped phoning him? I don't believe in coincedance.
nameless, will the other two remain.
#1, he's, a case. "let him off easy" was the advice I got. look what happened last time I tried to let someone off easy, it didn't work so good. neither did this time. he thinks something else. and I don't want to revisit that place, ever again.
#2 haha, there's not much that I can say. just that I need help. I don't know where eather of us stand, and that sucks. alot. ok, so I know where I stand, but where does he stand? and how do I find that out? and do I have to make the first 'move'? cuz thats strike one.

And the other thing is, I'm on 17, whats the rush? what am worrying about all of this for? well, back int he day, I would have been married for 5 years now, everyone else is dating, and I'm gonna be 18 and never been kissed. on the other hand, things are so much more complecated when you are attatched to someone else. And what happens if you break up? that sucks.
Laurel
-->let me know where you stand

2 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

i hate boys. wait for men.

:)

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so proud of u...don't waste ur first kiss on some loser like i did! but then again, if u do..just move on and forget about it! but seriously...never change your standards!!
and call me this week! it's been forever.
i guess i could call u too. o and my hair is now ORANGE!!!!!!the hair show ruined my life.
luv ALWAYS,
nik

 

Post a Comment

<< Home