Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Fussy Princess

So.. since last time alot has happened... of course.
Jeremy's home till saturday, and that rocks more than I can even say.
I got egged. that kinda sucked.
I took a self defence class.
Ashley's ex-employer died in a motorcycle accident.
One of my freinds got kicked out of her house... but I'm not sure why yet.
My cousin got married.


what can I say... my life is never dull. But what I really feel like ranting about is this guy at work. he's a real dink. but not how you expect him to be. he's a real princess. more than I will EVER be. first let me set the stage... he is 39 years old, but acts as if he is my age, but not in that cool way, I mean like he is only JUST trying to find himself a social life. he has never been married. I would be surprised if he even dated a girl for more than a month. I apologise if I sound really mean, but with all honesty, he is the only person I have EVER met that I have actually looked at him in the eyes and thought 'I hate you'. Isnt' that terrible? I shouldn''t do it, but he honestly makes work hell. oh, but I forgot to tell you that he is an extreme introvert, so everything he does is with a very feminine gentleness, and he never raises his voice above 'inside' volume. This week... it has been the dished. yes, I do the dishes every evening, but it is NOT in my job discription, I don't HAVE to do them, I just do. but apperently that is not enough for him. first, I didn't do them ONE night, oh, but poor princess couldn't drink water out of a dirty cup, or go and wash one for himself, so he nagges me to go do it. fine. but then wait, muffin can't have fingerprints or water marks on his cups, muffin needs PERFECTLY clean water glass. no. thats where I draw the line. he can ****ing go and wash them himself. I am not his maid, and I certainly will not take bull like this from a grown man who has two working hands (which are perfectly manicured, may I add), and a tap just down the hall. I'm sorry if I am a bit worked up, but this is nonsense. it is rediculous, and he needs to grow up. the thing is, the rest of the office doesn't say anything to him. not about he ignoratly listens to his iPod ALL freeking day, and cuts EVERYONE off from any sort of convorsation with him, unless muffin needs you to program the printer for him so that he doesn't have to press ONE single button for him. oh, princess, will that ruin your manicure? pressing one button? oh, well then princess, let me fix that for you! oh, and is your water glass dirty? then I'll wash it right away for you. honestly!!! why are some people such asses? like, Iam seriously asking you this? or is this all a show to piss me off, and see how far I'll go? because this game is not fun, and in the end somebody's going to get embarassed, and I feel sorry for the dink, but he doesn't know just how big my mouth can get.
ugh. only 10 days left.
anyways, one day ask me about the time I got egged. its a good story. I'll tell you sometime.
sweet dreams,
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home