Thursday, March 30, 2006

Rebel phase perhaps? yes?

So, its official.... I want to be a skater. I really want to be a skater girl. I know I know.. its so... 3 years ago. but I don't even care. but no, I'm not gonna be a longboarder... I'm just gonna be a skateboarder. Pretty much I'm stoked.
and THEN I can take my board to england and be REALLY cool! ...ok.. so really, I kinda want to be a rebel at bible school. as bad as it sounds... but don't you think that it'd be more fun to be like a punk rock chick at bible school, the girl who gets a tatoo during christmas break, and spends her weekends skateboarding around the little villages? yeah man, I so think that sounds better than being the sweet innocent one that follows all of the rules all of the time!
I dunno. all I know is that this summer, my hobby is gonna be skateboarding. my plan is to like... practice in the minimally visited parks around the city, and then get good at other stuff in aberdeen at night.... and then one day it'll just be like BAM! and you won't know what hit you, cuz I'll be THAT good! ...haha, only in my dreams. but it could happen.
yeah man! and you could join me if you wanted!
Laurel

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

: )you're a fun one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home