Thursday, January 12, 2006

Nose Bleed

So, today I've had two (2) major nose bleeds. like, I'm talking, blood streaming from my nose for a half hour at a time. And to say the least, I am drained. I could go to bed right now and sleep till noon tommorow. I never knew that having a nose bleed could be so physically draining. I know, it sounds sick, but I'm not phased by the blood comming out of my nose, because I grew up having nosebleeds, and with Jeremy having nosebleeds, and thats what I get for being a Baillie (aka McLaren). I also get headaches, another McLaren Trait. Oddly enough, my mom seems slightly concerned, and is booking me an appointment to see the doctor. I'm not sure why tho, for the first time in my life, I am not slightly concerned with the strange things that have been going on. Oh, and no, I didn't get a nose bleed from picking my nose, the first one was from simply blowing my nose, and the other one started while I was in the shower. It honestly looked like someone had been murdered in my bathroom, there was blood EVERY where, like,not even exaggerating, in the shower, in the sink, in the toilet, and on the floor, nevermind the bloody kleenexes in the garbage can. it was sick. But now, I can tell how dehydrated I am. like, my mouth is dry, and I feel SO weak.
Anyways, I hope I haven't grossed you out TOO much, personally, I am really not bothered by any of this.

have a good evening,
Stay warm,
and may your descussions bring smiles to your beautiful face,
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home