Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Photojournalism?

So, me and my camera went for a walk today, and the blood is still rushing into my thighs, making them VERY itchy, while my hands are still a bit stiff, and my cheeks are still cold.
but I was thinking... I don't like how photography seems to be the new fad. like come on... STOP TAKING PICTURES OF YOURSELF and then calling it art. sure... self taken pictures can be art.... but when you are the only subject, one word comes to mind..... concieded. And then there are those kids that take pictures that have already been taken..... stop trying to be cool, and find the person inside of you. And then there are those people that are really good at photography... GOOD FOR YOU. honsestly, I am proud of you. so here it is... I'm not following a fad, I've just found what I like to do.





I want to be a photojournalist. I want to use my words and my Art to make a difference. .....maybe.

figuring things out slowly
Laurel

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger steph said...

i know what you mean. It always seems like im following a trend when i find something i love.
I swear im not
i like your pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home