Sunday, January 08, 2006

Poem? ..... No Poem?

mmmmm, the tiredness suddenly hit me like a brick. And my heart is a bit heavy tonight. I know it shouldn't be, cuz Zach played a rad show, and my mom bought me a ticket to see Jeremy in March. But my heart is still a bit heavy. why? I'm not really sure.


I'm not a switch you can turn on and off.
I won't always be here, stop taking me for granted.
And sometimes I don't want to talk to anyone, Especially you.
I fell hard once, and got burned.
So falling for you won't be easy.
Recent events change everything
My heart ripped a bit more tonight.
Tomorow is the adventure I've been waiting my life for.
And I won't let a boy stand in my way.
I don't want to be another number on your myspace profile
I just want to be your friend.
Footprints in the snow show where I've come from.
And yours aren't always beside mine.



Ok... thats enough for tonight.
Sweet dreams, drive safe,
And may tommorow be the moment you've been waiting for.
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home