Thursday, January 05, 2006

oh, just here and there.......

Ah, the sweet oblivion that is procrastonating homework. how sweet it is.
mmmmm, I'm just sitting here thinking of all you wierdos that I've never met, but daily read my post. you creeps, *smiles* how I love thee.
Lets play a game... if you read My blog, post a comment and let me know! aaaaaaaand..... the lucky winner of a random draw wins..... a hug! yay!
mmmmmmmm, I'm so stoked to talk on the phone tonight. after supper. which is fish and chips. I love fish and chips. I think its my favorite. know whats not my favorite? homework. I hate homework. and the librarian at school. she 'shhhhhh'd a teacher today! what a nut job! ah hah!
oh! guess what? Westjet has a seat sale right now! yay! I'm prolly going ot abby this spring sometime! yay!
school today was bum. I hate school. but I'm way over that by now. NOT. I'm listening to anberlin. I am so ADD right now. its so bad. I think I'm trying to be now tho... so that you think I'm funny.
I'm not funny. I promise! I'm just immature and don't think about what spews out of my mouth. or my fingers/keyboard.
Ramdom question of hte day: what is a mausoleum? like in the fallout boy song sugar, we're going down.... there is the line: Lie in the grass, next to the mausoleum/I'm just a notch in your bedpost/But you're just a line in a song. WHAT IS A MAUSOLEUM? I really want to know. if you know... please let me know. hey.... if you give me the right answer you can win a SECOND hug! dang! now THAT is a REAL prize! haha!
mmmmmmm, and the third hug goes out to the person who can come up with the best conspiracy theory. I'm all about the conspiracy theories! ....I'm convinced that all cars are programed to hit me... so that one day, I will die, by means of car accident. how brutal is that? I'd say PRETTY brutal.
know what else is pretty brutal? my childhood friend Myles. he hates me now. and tells me that. I think he broke my heart. he WAS my first love, after all.
anyways... back to homework. Shout out, holla back, y'all! (dang... I'd make a swell gansta' eh?)

slowly becoming a piarate,
Laurel

5 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read your blog... do i get a hug?...

conspiracy theory... breakfest cereal is little tiny wood shavings off of a carpentor's bench (courtesy of Nelson)

you are coming to abby soon?!?!?! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mausoleum:
1.A large stately tomb or a building housing such a tomb or several tombs.
~OR!~
2.A gloomy, usually large room or building.
~OR!~
3. a large burial chamber, usually above ground

YEY!!! for Erinn.i win i win! i REALLY do!hugs for muah!

 
At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe they got there first.. i was goign to say
a large burial chamber, usually above ground
... humm guess i loose out on the hugs tonight :P


this is erin BTW

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger steph said...

oooh pick me. i read your blog, but i have no good conspiracy theroys and everyone defined musoleum...so i lose.
can i still get a hug?

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Teri said...

I read it. I hope that's not creepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home