Monday, January 09, 2006

Bad Day.

well.. today was an overall bad day. Why, you ask? I didn't sleep last night, and hated getting up this morning. My morning was useless... I might as well stayed in bed and slept. This afternoon... it just got worse. I found out that Wednesday is Presentation day for my group, and that we are no where near ready. Especially since our paper has to be in tommorow. so... I came home, and went for coffee with Erin and Jill, and came home to work on it. Well... all we needed to to was print off one copy, and go and get it copied and bound, right? WRONG. I spent over an hour trying to put a leaf in the corner, ended up having to redo the boarder and the leaf, and print off a copy. THEN we went to get it copied, laminated, and bound... yeah, cost $50!!!! unreal! so we came home, printed out more copies, and went back, and got it done for just over $10. (a BIG thanks to Erinn for keeping me sane! and helping me!)
So I just got home and yeah. the rest doesn't need to be said. so I'm off to bed. tommorow... will be worse than today. yipee. make me barf.

Goodnight,
sweet dreams,
and may the stars glitter over you,
like the stars in your eyes make me smile,
Laurel

P.S- everything in my web browser is WAY oversized.......

1 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw....no prob. i had fun:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home