Monday, January 09, 2006

read it? .....dont read it?

Sitting here, tired as heck, trying to do my homework, with this music playing in my ears... reminds me why Highschool relationships seem so petty. Why, when I was 12, I made the decision not to date untill I was 16. Why, when I was 14, I made the decison not to have sex untill I am married. and why, now, I still refuse to date.
Sure, yes. yes. I am scared of being hurt. scared to death. and thats probably what fules my decisons.
But last night, descussions about boys just reminded me of how petty things can be. how retarded. all you hear guys say is how confusing girls are, well, did you boys ever realize that you are just as complectated?
As of this moment, I quit, AGAIN, for the millionth time in my life, I quit boys. I going to pick up where I left off, pursuing God as my first, and for now, only love.



bah. Lately I've done ALOT of babbling. on and offline.


Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home