Sunday, January 15, 2006

Boys are DUMB

Close the door and take the stairs.
Up or down? Ups and downs.
Don't pretend you've never been there.
You kiss me like an overdramatic actor
who's starving for work,
with one last shot to make it happen.
You've won the role, you've played your part,
you've been cordially invited.
But I'm not impressed, and I'm definitely not excited.
'Cause the film runs a shallow budget,
and the writer's subject script isn't any deeper.
So dive right in...

Take back everything you ever said.
You never meant a word of it.
You never did.
-The Academy Is...

So what, you're comming three weeks in a row, and I'm supposed to be excited. But again, its been ignored this far, and It almost went away. And to be really honest, I liked it like this.
I like not having to 'like' a boy. I like being pretty mcuh 18, and being the confident woman that I have been the last little while.
I don't know. I'm gonna ignore it, and if you show up at my door... I'll deal with it then.

Good Day,
May you enjoy the snow and embrace life,
Laurel

2 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm coming to saskatoon three weeks in a row, all for different reasons. and maybe your not all that excited to see me, but so sue me, i'm excited to see you, and a mountain of other people. and hey, this time there isn't any need for deep tear filled conversations. funny and stupid will do just fine.
p.s. us boys aren't as dumb as we look.

 
At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just so you know anonymous... if you wreck my sister... i'll ask her who you are... and wreck you... just so you know :)... but until then... good luck!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home