Monday, December 19, 2005

You

You have this personality that you let slip through the cracks. you fall into places where you sell yourself short. you are worth so much more. you shine. there is a reason God fearfully and wonderfully made you. there is a reason you are so beautiful. You have a pourpose. God designed you with a future. You are beautiful. I know you may not think so, but you are. You are special. you have gifts. you have talents. and no one is like you, you are unique. you are special. How do I know this? Because I too am unique, and special. And I know that I am beautiful. but in that area, I am not alone, you join me. Don't sell yourself short. Don't slip through the cracks. You are far too special for that. God has so much more in store for you. You deserve more than that.


Laurel

2 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger steph said...

I like that....alot

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)thx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home