Sunday, December 18, 2005

Just a thought or two...

mmmmmm, Just sitting here... With not alot to say. Sometimes there are so many thoughts jammed into your head, you know? And far too often there seems to be no one to share them with... so I share them with you. thats nice hey? I don't mind it too much.

So, I guess they call this time of year Christmastime. I think I like it. Theres something different about it. I don't know what exactly tho, and to be quite honest I don't know what I'm saying. I'm just trying to get past the fact that I am REALLY annoyed with my faimly, cuz they won't leave me alone, and I just want to be by myself. and its not really working. I think I might go back to watching TV, cuz the Computer just gets me more annoyed.
I was gonna try and do a happy post... but I'm really grumpy... honestly, 8 hours of sleep doesn't cut it for me. I need more. and something to eat.
I'm out... sorry for the bummer of a post, but what can I say..... I don't really care that some of my hair is yellow... it looks like I'm trying to be emo. haha. but I'm totally not emo. thats ok.

Have a great evening
may your night be filled with joy
and may the peace of God move with you,
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home