Saturday, December 17, 2005

Fiasco!

ok, so this is what happened.... Nathan got hair dye last night at a gift exchange-the color- blond. So... I"m chunking his hair this morning, and there is a considerable amount left over... so I'm like, hey, maybe I'll do mine, especially since the dye is for hair ALOT lighter than mine... it wouldn't really work. yeah. no. It ONLY took to my roots. thats it. I have random BLOND roots in my HAIR. and its the christmas formal tonight. I HAVE to get someone to take me to get some other hair dye. I gotta do something. but my family doesn't care AT ALL!
I hate this! I am NEVER doing anything to my own hair AGAIN. I hate this!

Laurel

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger steph said...

*thumbs up* thats all i have to say...hahah
aw sorry that was mean. but you have to admit...i hope you get that dye in time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home