Sunday, December 11, 2005

What a creeper!

So, What happens when I leave an assignment to the last minute, and its over due? I BLOG! haha! but really, I just NEED to tell you about this one guy. he's a REAL creeper. Mr. Rando (who shall remain nameless) Added me on myspace today, and sent me a message AND commented on a pic. now... this would be all good and all EXCEPT for two small things. HE'S OLD (like 23... thats older than my brother... SICK) AND the comment he left was on the one where I'm holding my teddy.... and he said he wants to be my teddy bear. SICK. My brother gave me that teddy bear. ugh. thats so gross. I hate creepers.
Welp.... I really should get to this assignment.... but I'm thinking of setting that guy straight... totally bashing him online.... I'm pretty sure I will now... check his site to see how he fares.... this could be good. I think I'll use some verses too... considering he's not into the whole religion thing...maybe he'll get saved. mmmmmm, I could be an online missionary to the lost peoples of myspace. mmmmmmm this gets better and better.
I'm going to get my first victim. wish me luck.


Watch out Hook, a new kid has come onto the scene.....
LAUREL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home