Thursday, December 29, 2005

tommorow comes so soon

I'm home again, for another night. Now, don't get me wrong... I DID have an option... but that required being a little sister tag along.... and I know how annoying Nathan can get, so... here I am at home.... I'll prolly watch a movie or two.. (seeings how I've already watched two today) and eat some more junk. Maybe I'll go for a walk. mmmmmm, now, that sounds REAL good. I think I'll do that. stop at the mac's store for a coffee, and go for a walk.

I've been seriously looking into a photojournalism program in Bellville Onterio. and its not one of those momentary things that I'm like YEAH! I wanna do THAT! its like... I love to write, and I've always had an eye for photography.... its like all the things that I love to do... in a career. I need some more info. and I'm REALLY scared to go somewhere for school by myself. But then there are all of those other things that are ALWAYS at the back of my mind.... going to get a bachelor's in international studies either in Abby or at Bethany, or Going to a Transit School somewhere. Its funny... I'm totally ok with the thought of going to a christian bible college/DTS internationally... but when it comes to going to a Univercity or buisness College, even locally, I'm beside myself with fear. its like in my mind, I've seperated the good and the bad.... and the christian world is the good..... and anything other than that is like sentancing myself to death. haha! or... then there is always the thought of staying home and working for a year. But somehow that doesnt' seem to be an option anymore.... although it'd prolly be really good, cuz see... I could get a job and save money, Ashley will be here in the city, and the thought of being away from her for a year is honestly the scarriest thing to me besides being away from my mom. and, if I stayed home, I could prolly do more stuff with 24-7. 24-7 has been a big part in deciding what I want to do... because I feel that no matter what I end up doing, it will probably have something to do with it. I just wish I was doing more right NOW. but its such an awkward thing to ask about... 'Hey Dan, I wanna be more involved, I wanna do more... stuff' haha... its not something I'd do or say.
I don't know. All I know is that Deadlines for scholarships and applications are comming up fast, as in the end of January. But honestly... I'm not REALLY concerned, because I just know that God's got something up his sleeve, and HAH! its gonna be something good, and it'll pop up behind me, scare the CRAP out of me and he'll just smile and go 'GOTCHA!' .... its like when you know that someone's hiding around the corner, in the shadows, and you KNOW they are gonna pop out and yell at you... you just don't know when, so you anticipate it, and try to prepaire yourself for it... but you jump and yelp anyways! haha... I love that about him.

Anyways... I'm off to watch some meaningless TV, and maybe phone Ashley... cuz we havent' talked in a LONG time.

Windows are for Chumps
Laurel

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger steph said...

i know EXACTLY how you feel!
Frick im scared about going to regina for school while im going to australia for 6 months and that doesnt even phase me
I want to find something close. I dont know what it is...weird

 

Post a Comment

<< Home