Thursday, November 03, 2005

WEENIE

I'm the hugiest WEENIE EVER!! no jokes. I just proved it to myself. I AM A WEENIE. Elaborate? you ask? haha, not in a million years, that would be defying my weenie-ness.
I like to leave things as they are. I don't like to make a fuss, or anything. and... sometimes that makes me into the biggiest weenie. and thats what I am right now. like, I beat the weenie master (aka Nathan), and thats PRETTY DARN HARD.
how do you make yourself into the person you're dying to be? how do you change the small things about yourself that drive you nuts. and I'm not talking about that pudge that is my stomach, or the fact that I [don't] think I'm ugly. I mean, the stuff on the inside, the stuff that matters. Like, how do I create courage? My life trans teacher said that the one thing he liked most about me was my courage, he even described me as a 'fire ball'. if only he knew. I lack alot of courage. sure, I stand out in my class, because I am different, and don't plan on changing that... but what if I can't even talk to a guy? k, so there is this guy (this isnt quite the point of this blog.. actually its totally different, but its a good story, so thats why I'm telling you) that I see EVERY day at school, right after first. as I walk to my locker, I pass the CUTEST boy in the hallway, usually he's at HIS locker, getting what he needs to go to art class (which in itself is REALLY hot). He sometimes wears this black sweater with white and yellow stripes, and he wears girl jeans and all stars. and his hair is dyed black. but its curly, but its still SO cute. so.... do I know his name? nope. what grade he's in? nope. anything about him? nope. but I think he's cute!!
HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO weenie! thats me! thats me!
anyways.... thats all I've got for today.

Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home